CO Alarm Internal Battery w/Interconnect - White
A Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector should be installed in each accommodation space. Small crafts or RV's with an open design may require only one (1) detector for adequate protection. If two (2) or more sleeping areas or spaces are partitioned, then one (1) detector should be installed in each of the spaces.
The Fireboy-Xintex CMD6-M Series CO alarm uses a sensor operating with a microprocessor to measure Carbon Monoxide (CO) levels. Using a “Time Weighted Average” (TWA) process, it monitors CO concentration, temperature and time to calculate levels of Carboxyhemoglobin (COHb). COHb is the degree to which the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood is impeded by the union of carbon monoxide to the hemoglobin and as expressed as a percentage. The human body absorbs CO easier than oxygen and COHb is the ratio absorbed carbon monoxide to oxygen in bloodstream.
The CMD6-M alarm calculates the COHb as function of time and determines the appropriate alarm response.
*Long sensor life – approximately 7 year end-of-life (EOL)
- Interconnect up to ten (10) CO alarms - all connected CO alarms sound together
- Microprocessor controlled
- Compact design for inconspicuous protection
- Time-weighted average CO measurement process constantly monitors all CO levels
- Highly resistant to most chemicals, solvents & cleaners
- CMD6-MD Internal battery model uses included maintenance-free lithium-metal batteries. No wiring and reduced labor and material costs to install.
- Power Usage - None
- Alarm Point - 10% COHb
- Alarm Horn - 85 dBA
- Dimensions - .5" x 3.5" x 1.21" (8.9 x 8.9 x 3.1 cm)
- Interconnect Functionality - Yes
*Sold as an Individual
- Blower Relay: No
- Fume Type: Carbon Monoxide
- Generator Shutdown: No
- Sensors Included: 1
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): N/A
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 4"W x 6"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 619749208693
Owner's Manual (pdf)