11-1/8" x 24" Manual Seat Slide
This universal, low-profile design provides frictionless operation and is easily adaptable for a multitude of marine applications. Its high-strength polymer glides provide the smooth movement with a durable locking action. It comes with a front-mounted activation lever, which is easily accessible in all five positions when seated.
- Meets ABYC H31 testing standards
- Precision-machined 6000-series aluminum chassis
- Double pin positive side lock
- High-strength polymer glides provide self-lubricated, rattle-free, smooth operation
- Features five adjustable, equally spaced positions with 3-5/8” of travel
- Secure fit with universal mounting bolt pattern on box applications
- Front activation paddle that slides with the seat for ease of use
- Ideal for seats 29" to 40” wide
- Ideal seat length/depth is 12" to 14"
- Made in the USA
- 3-year limited warranty