V10-D104K 4 Gauge Add-A-Amp Kit for 1/0 Gauge Wire
If you've already installed a 1/0 AWG amplifier wiring kit in your boat, the T-Spec V10-D108K 4 AWG wiring kit will let you add another amplifier to your system. This water-resistant kit includes everything you need to send power to your new marine amplifier.
With 4 AWG wire, you'll get long life and maximum power transfer. This kit includes two brass distribution blocks, 10' power and ground wires, a 20' remote turn-on wire, installation hardware and wire ties for installation.
Does not include RCA cables or speaker wire.
- Complete marine amplifier wiring kit
- Includes power wire, ground wire, turn-on wire, circuit breaker, ring terminals, wire ties, and more
- Marine-compliant cable
In the Box:
- 4 AWG pearl White OFC copper wire - 10'
- 4 AWG matte Grey OFC copper wire - 10'
- 18 AWG Blue wire - 10'
- 2 Distribution blocks w/snap-on covers (One 1/0 AWG input to 4 AWG ouptut)
- Ten (10) 6" Wire ties
- Two (2) 4 AWG crimp-on spade terminals (non-insulated)
- One (1) 18 AWG crimp-on spade terminal (insulated)
- One (1) 18 AWG crimp-connector
- Four (4) 12 mm Phillips-head screws
- Two (2) Insulating boots for 4 AWG spade terminals
- Instruction sheet
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Service Kits
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 7"L WT: 5 lbs
- UPC: 086429307029