Striker Back Deflector Grey/ White - Size Small
Sized Small for Junior Riders!
The Jettribe Striker is constructed of a Dual sandwich compression molded EVA foam. The ridged layers provide a semi hard frame but still flexible. The double EVA foam layers adds addition flotation and impact energy absorbing factors absorbing factors. The Jettribe Striker is design to be worn over the side entry lifevest. The "First Layer" design to is reduce, deflect or defeat the accidental impact at the farthest layer away from the rider’s body.
- IJSBA and TJSBA compliant
- Hinged Impact Plates
- Universal fit for most any Side-Entry Vest
- High Impact Energy Absorbing
- External ABS Plastic Shell
- Over under locking velcro for added strength
- The back deflector is securely attached at six points
- Meets IJSBA back protection requirements at all sanction races worldwide
- Only back protection gear designed exclusively for PWC racing
- Floats independently, which means it will not reduce the flotation of your vest when attached to your race vest
Youth Sizing: 20.5 x 9.5 x 1.25 inches
Plate should extend to the base of the spine, no more than 3 inches above the rider's hip line. A larger size is available for taller / adult riders.
Color: Grey/ White with Grey protection plates
Installation Video Instructions
STRIKER BACK DEFLECTOR - GREY/ WHITE PWC JETSKI RIDE & RACE JET SKI GEAR