Combo Carbon Monoxide Propane Alarms Flush Mount - Black
Have a safe TRIP!
Test and inspect the Propane and CO alarms installed in your RV every week and replace malfunctioning alarms.
Replace all Propane and CO alarms that are 5 years old or older.
Install alarms listed for RV use.
Prevent accidents by teaching family and friends about the operation of the alarms. Never ignore a sounding alarm.
- Double-duty alarm - Detects both gas leaks and CO gas simultaneously
- Reliable - 12V power means no missing or dead batteries to replace
- Durable - Built for the extreme RV environment
- Approved - Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements
- End of Life Signal
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Generator Shutdown: No
- Fume Type: Carbon Monoxide
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 0.5 lbs
- UPC: 715456357447