Raymarine Axiom+ 9RV 9"" Muilti-Function Display with RealVision Sonar - No TransducerModel: E70637
- Fluid and fast chart redraw of LightHouse, Navionics, and C-MAP electronic charts.
- Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps.
- Smart and intuitive LightHouse 3 OS makes navigating easy.
- ClearCruise??Augmented Reality-capable for smarter navigation decisions.
- Nano-coated, impact-resistant glass screen repels water, oil, and smudges for better viewing and accurate touch controls.
- IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays.
- Network with multiple Axiom displays, radars, sonar, and more.
- Next-generation, high-performance 10 Hz GPS/GNSS receiver with 4X increased sensitivity for accurate positioning.
The performance-tuned Axiom Plus is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays. Optimized for speed, Axiom Plus is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision??3D sonar.
New, higher resolution IPS displays deliver 25 percent more brightness and new day/night color palettes offer enhanced visibility in any lighting condition. Axiom Plus features the renowned LightHouse 3 OS, the most powerful and easy-to-use Raymarine MFD operating system to date.Specifications
|Display Size||9.0 inch High Density IPS|
|Display Resolution||1280 x 720 (WXGA)|
|Display Type||Multitouch with HydroTough??rugged hydrophobic coating|
|Viewing Angle||85? Top, Bottom, Left, Right|
|Dimensions W x H x D (Excluding trunnion and cables)||9.65 x 6.22 x 3.0in|
|Mounting Options||Surface, Flush, Trunnion, (Front installation bracket available)|
|Waterproof Rating||IPX6 / IPX7|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25?C to +55?C (-13?F to +131?F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30?C to +70?C (-22?F to +158?F)|
|Voltage||12V DC (8V to 16V DC)|
|Power Consumption (Full brightness)||11.98 Watts|
|GNSS / GPS||Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou* - 10Hz 28 Channel *Future software update required|
|Sonar Type (Built-in)||RV Version equipped with High CHIRP, DownVision, SideVision and RealVision 3D|
|Sonar Connections||25pin RealVision??type connector|
|Sonar Depth||High CHIRP Sonar = 900 feet (274m)|
DownVision??= 600 feet (183m)
SideVision??= 300 feet (91m)
RealVision??3D = 300 feet (91m)
|External Sonar Option||Yes - CP100, CP200, CP370, CP470, CP570, RVX1000 via RayNet|
|Radar||Yes - Quantum, Digital, HD Colour / Super HD Colour and Magnum Radars|
|AIS||Yes - NMEA2000 compatible|
|Autopilot Control||Yes - Evolution Autopilot|
|Thermal Night Vision||Yes FLIR AX8, M232, M300 Series, M400, M500|
|Video / Camera||Compatible with CAM210IP, CAM220IP (Up to 10 IP network cameras)|
|Weather||GRIB View - Free GRIB viewer and Theyr Ltd Subscription|
SiriusXM - N. America Only
|Audio||NMEA2000 / Bluetooth speaker controls / Optional SiriusXM Audio|
|Digital Switching||Yes - Empirbus & C-Zone compatible|
|Remote Control||Yes Optional RMK-10 (A80438)|
|Ethernet||1 x 10/100 Mbit/s Network (RayNet)|
|NMEA2000||NMEA2000 via DeviceNet port. SeaTalkng compatible using an optional adapter|
|SeaTalkNG||Requires DeviceNet Female (F) adaptor cable (A06079 120mm adaptor included in box)|
|USB||1 x USB microAB|
|Wi-Fi||WiFi - 802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Cartography||Lighthouse Charts, Navionics, and C-MAP compatible|
|Waypoint/Routes/Tracks (Wpts/Rts/Trk)||10,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 150 rts - 250 wpt max / 16 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts|
|Internal Memory||16 GB Solid State|
|External Memory||1x MicroSD Card Slot|
|Conformances||NMEA 2000 certification|
Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2
FCC 47CFR part 15
Industry Canada RSS210
What's in the Box:
- Multifunction Display
- Trunnion bracket
- Trunnion knobs x 2
- Suncover ??Trunnion mount
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- M5x58 Threaded studs x 4
- M5 Thumb nuts x 4
- Documentation pack
- DeviceNet to SeaTalkng ? adaptor cable 120 mm (4.7 in)
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead)
- Rear mounting brackets: