Raymarine A78 7" MFD Wifi Noaa Vector With CPT100
Raymarine a78-Wi-Fi Multifunction Touch Display with CHIRP DownVision?
Raymarine?s a78-Wi-Fi is a full-featured multifunction display with CHIRP DownVision? Sonar technology built in. The a78-WiFi also features standard wireless networking so you can see and control the a78 from your Smartphone and Tablet using Raymarine mobile apps.
The dual channel sonar in the a78-Wi-Fi lets you see fish and bottom structure like never before, it?s like having two sonars in one! The a78-Wi-Fi?s CHIRP DownVision? channel delivers stunning images of underwater structure, fish, wrecks and more with photo-like clarity. The a78-Wi-Fi also features a CHIRP fish targeting channel for easy identification of baitfish and predators.
Select a78-Wi-Fi models include Navionics Silver or Gold charts on microSD, or you can upgrade to 3D charting with satellite photos with Navionics Platinum Plus charts.
Key a78-Wi-Fi Features:
- Swipe, touch, and navigate ? the a78-Wi-Fi is powered by Raymarine?s intuitive LightHouse User Interface
- Super-fast, dual core processor plus a dedicated graphics processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi wireless networking: control your a78 from popular Smartphones or Tablets.
- Dual Channel sonar with both CHIRP DownVision? and CHIRP Fish Targeting sonar imagery to depths of 600 feet
- Super-bright 7?, optically bonded touchscreen with LED backlighting.
- Built-in 50-channel GPS receiver.
- Compatible with Navionics Silver, Gold, Platinum or HotMaps Charts on MicroSD
- RayNet (Ethernet) port for radar, weather and networking with Raymarine MFDs
- Fusion Audio integration ? Full of control or Fusion 700 series marine stereos
- SiriusXM weather and satellite radio compatible using optional SR150 receiver
- NMEA2000 compatible SeaTalkng port for engine, instruments and Raymarine autopilot integration
- Monitor your fuel consumption with on screen fuel range overlays and fuel manager
- Video-over-IP support for networked cameras with video playback and record.
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection for optional media playback or remote control
- CPT-100 transom mount transducer with temperature sensor included.
- Bracket and console mounting hardware included
Raymarine a78-WiFi Model Lineup:
|E70203||a78 - Wifi 7 Multifunction/Sonar Display No Transducer Does not include cartography.|
a78 - Wifi 7 Multifunction/Sonar Display with CPT-100 Transom Mount Transducer. Does not include cartography.
a78 - Wifi 7 Multifunction/Sonar Display with CPT-100 Transom Mount Transducer and Silver U.S. Coastal Charts including Alaska, Hawaii over 3000 U.S. Inland Lakes
a78 - Wifi 7 Multifunction/Sonar Display with CPT-100 Transom Mount Transducer and North American Gold Bundle. Includes Coastal U.S. and Canada, Great Lakes Over 3000 Hot Maps Premium US
|Model||Raymarine a78 Multifunction Display|
|Dimensions (w) x (h)||8.07 x 5.78 (205mm x 147mm)|
|Display size||7 (178mm)|
|Nominal voltage supply||12 v DC|
|Operating voltage range||10.8 - 15.6 v DC|
|Current consumption at full brightness|| |
a75: 9.1 W
a77: 12.7 W
a78: 11.1 W
|Operating temperature range|| |
14F to +122F (-25C to +50C)
|Waterproofing standard|| |
IPX6 and IPX7
|Colour depth|| |
|Viewing angles|| |
75 left/right/bottom and 70 top
up to 6 units
a Series displays can be supplied with or without Navionics charts on microSD cards. Choose models with Navionics Silver or Navionics Gold included. Also support for optional Navionics Platinum charts.
1 x SeaTalkhs (Raynet); 1 x SeaTalkng
Customers also viewed