The Atlantes was one of the first toilets to incorporate the idea of having all components mounted within the bowl. The idea behind the Atlantes was to offer a metal handle on the side of the bowl to make the marine bathroom less intimidating for those not used to being on a boat. We offer the metal handle with many options but most people understand they simply need to push it to have the toilet flush. The head area of any boat can be very daunting for those not familiar with how the toilets work. By offering a handle on the side of the bowl your guests will feel more at ease. The other, and probably equally important, feature of the original Atlantes was to appeal to the women on the boat. The Atlantes is far more aesthetically appealing than tons of nooks and crannies which ultimately means the toilet looks much cleaner. Users in any bathroom can appreciate the smooth minimal lines to make cleaning a quick and easy chore.
Today the Atlantes now incorporates the same Vortex-Vac technology as the Marine Elegance but in a bowl that offers a more substantial footprint as well as the just like home handle option. The advantage of the Vortex-Vac technology is that the waste is efficiently moved from the bowl by a vacuum action created by the pump rather than depending on remote vacuum generation. While a vacuum toilet may use slightly less water, the advantage of Vortex-Vac is that one does not need to depend on the vacuum generator pump that tends to run for about 45 seconds to generate the vacuum. The timed flush cycle brings water in then runs a discharge then water again and discharge for the least amount of water usage and effectiveness of moving waste out of the toilet.
- One piece china bowl
- Anti-clog "power shred" discharge system
- Household style
- Stainless handle with smart toilet control
- Remote intake pump
- Powerful bronze cutting blades designed to "shred" most objects
- Vortex-Vac technology
- Simple flexible installation
- Low power consumption
- Three modes of operation - Fill, dry flush or fill and flush
- Freedom from clogged toilets and marine size bowls, excellent performance even in commercial applications
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Diaphragm intake pump can be run dry
- Microprocessor control and solid state circuit breaker
- No fuses or relays inside the unit
- Easily installs above or below waterline on any vessel
The Raritan Smart Toilet Control Offers:
The Raritan Smart Toilet Control is a fully programmable flush control. The control allows users to flush the toilet with no water, a small amount of water or a fully timed flush. the timed flush feature can be adjusted on the panel without having to remove any components.
- Normal Flush - starts a timed flush, walk away and the toilet will run through a sequence of intake and discharge modes ensuring maximum bowl rinse, bowl re-fills to leave water in the bow
- Water Saver - starts a timed flush using half of the water of a normal flush. Bowl refills to leave water in the bowl.
- Water Only - adds additional water to the bowl without discharging any of the contents of the bowl. Allows the user to wet the bowl prior to use or fill the bowl to a certain level to minimize water usage.
- Empty Only - allows the user to evacuate the bowl while using no water. While the button is pressed the discharge pump will run, when released the pump stops.
- Color: Bone
- Gallons Per Minute: 3 GPM
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
- Operation Method: Electric
- Outlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Rinse Water: RAW
- Suction Lift (ft.): 4'
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Toilet
- Size: Household Size
- Box Dimensions: 19"H x 19"W x 26"L WT: 62 lbs
- UPC: 085462029455
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)