Humminbird Lakemaster Plus
Great Lakes V2Model: 600015-6
- The new PLUS series allows for aerial image overlay on high-definition waters giving you the ability to use quality aerial photography to view the entry and exits of creek channels, see how far a reef or weed line extends, and pick out shallow water rock piles, steep drop-offs or other features of the lake you??e been missing from traditional maps.
- New features ??Updated shallow water area for Lake Michigan & parts of Superior; full coverage of Superior; all Lk Huron (incl Georgian Bay); Beaver Island on Michigan in HD; new HD survey of Lake St Clair (incl Canadian side); updated St. Clair River HD survey (incl Canadian side); updated Detroit River HD survey (incl Canadian side); HD survey of Syracuse, Kosciusko - IN; HD survey of Wamplers, Lenawee - MI; HD survey of Portage/Torch, Houghton - MI; HD survey of Lower Grand & Spring Lake - MI
- LakeMaster SD/micro cards include features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, allowing you to "Follow" a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- LakeMaster PLUS cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
The Humminbird LakeMaster PLUS Great Lakes Edition, Version 2, micro map card with SD adapter has added over 140 lakes since the prior version - 50 in High Definition - and boasts more than 380 lake maps in High Definition and over 1,540 total lakes from MI, IN and OH.Specifications
|Current Models||HELIX 10, HELIX 12, HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 9, ICE HELIX, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15|
|Discontinued Series||1100 Series, 500 Series, 600 Series, 700 Series, 800 Series, 900 Series, ION, ONIX|