Garmin GHC™ 50 Marine Autopilot InstrumentModel: 010-02731-00
- A 5" touchscreen interface with a bright display? Call it navigating with a simple touch.
- Sleek. That’s the look you get with the instrument’s edge-to-edge glass design.
- Share settings with your Garmin MFDs, and watch your integrated system come to life.
- From the Garmin Marine Network (GMN) to wireless connectivity1, there are many ways to connect to your autopilot.
- Control your boat your way with wired or wireless remote-controlled options.
When you’re ready to discover paradise, the GHC 50 autopilot instrument helps you navigate with ease — wherever the waters take you.
The bright 5" WVGA touchscreen not only looks good; its anti-glare display makes navigation simple and hassle free.
With a premium industrial design and edge-to-edge glass display, the GHC 50 autopilot instrument aligns perfectly with your high-end GPSMAP® chartplotters, creating a stunning look for your helm.
The choice is yours — control your autopilot instrument via wire or a wireless remote for a navigation experience that works best for you.
If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information among them for a more integrated marine system.
GHC 50 works with all GHP™ Reactor autopilots, select quatix® multisport marine smartwatches, the Garmin autopilot remote and GRID™ 20 remote.
1 If used as a stand-alone autopilot, wireless connectivity only provides software updates; use the Garmin Marine Network for sharing settings and other connected featuresSpecifications
|Dimensions||4.13" x 4.51" x 2.01" (105 x 140 x 51 mm)|
|Display resolution||800 x 480|
|Weight||11.57 oz (328 g)|
|Mounting options||Flat or flush|
|NMEA 2000 ports||1|
|Garmin Marine Network ports||1|
|Garmin Wi-Fi Network (local connection)||yes|
|Power input||9 to 32 Vdc|
|Typical current draw at 12 VDC||220 mA|
|Maximum current draw at 12 VDC||400 mA|
|Maximum power usage at 10 VDC||4.9 W|
What's in the Box:
- GHC™ 50
- Black trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- Garmin Marine Network cable
- Garmin Marine Network adapter cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors and terminators