FLIR JCU1 Joystick PoEModel: JCU??
- Heated LCD screen - Instantly displays system status
- User-programmable ""hot key"" for commonly used functions
- Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system's performance for specific situations - Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard
- User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference
- User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the pan/tilt camera to pre-defined positions with the push of a button
- Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob
- Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback
- The controller is fully sealed for survival in a maritime environment, and meets IPx6 standards
- Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system's easy Ethernet connectivity
The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls.
FLIR's 12V Power Over Ethernet Injector is a key component in connecting your FLIR maritime thermal imaging camera to an Ethernet-equipped Joystick Control Unit.