Platinum 2" Water Temp Gauge (100-250°F)
Faria Beede’s Platinum Series Instruments feature spun aluminum gauge dials with custom graphics and a polished stainless steel bezel providing a rugged, elegant look.
All Platinum Series gauges feature Faria's revolutionary domed glass Fog-Resistant lens. These lenses shed condensation and resists scratching and other types of fouling common in the marine environment.
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc...
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the temperature.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Domed Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Stainless Steel Bezel
- Blue LED Illuminating around the Perimeter of the Dial
- Illuminated Backlit Fire-Orange Tip Pointer
Factory P/N GP5084
*Sold as an Individual
*Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Water Temperature
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Series: Platinum
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 4"W x 4"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 759266220171