Digital Yacht DIGAIT5000 Class B+ AIS Transponder with a 5W power output, a Wi-Fi interface, a built-in VHF splitterModel: ZDIGAIT5000
- New Class B+ 5W transponder with GPS/GLONASS positioning
- Integrated and patented ZeroLoss VHF-AIS antenna splitter (share the VHF antenna)
- Multiple NMEA 0183 in/out and multiplex capability
- NMEA 2000 connectivity
- USB connectivity for PC/MAC
- Wireless interface for tablets, smartphones and PC
- Remote TX silence switch option
- Supplied with GPS antenna
- The AIS all-in-one Nucleus solution
Digital Yacht have introduced a new range of Class B+ AIS transponders. Class B+, a new standard, utilises SOTDMA format transmissions which offer a 5W power output (2.5x more powerful than a regular Class B), a guaranteed time slot for transmission in busy traffic areas and faster update rates depending upon the speed of the vessel. It?? ideal for ocean sailors requiring the best possible performance and future proof satellite tracking applications, fast power boats and smaller non-mandated commercial vessels. It still inter-operates with existing Class B and Class A systems.
The AIT5000 incorporates a patented ZeroLoss VHF-AIS antenna splitter allowing the main VHF antenna to be shared with VHF, AIS and FM radio. It also has a wireless interface for connecting to iPads, smartphones and tablets.
The AIS transmissions can be stopped with our AISConfig app and with a remote silence switch.
The AIT5000 has the option of an AIS SART alarm which is great for use with personal AIS MOB devices. Now works with the popular Navionics Boating App for Apple iOS and Android to display GPS and AIS data on your Navionics charts.