Airmar SS175C-12-M 12d Tilt Medium CHIRPModel: SS175C-12-M
- Medium??HIRPS from 85 kHz to 135 kHz, 16? to 11? beamwidth
- Available in 0?, 12?, or 20? tilted versions
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 88 and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Steel transducer housing
- Boat Size: Up to 11 m (36??
- Hull Type: Steel or aluminum
- Exclusive Xducer ID? technology
Rely on Airmar?? new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you??e a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there?? a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000?? with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it?? possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 80 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
This transducer is designed for smaller boats up to 36 feet (11 m).Specifications
|Hull Deadrise||Up to 24?|
|Weight||2.7 kg (6 lb)|