Airmar SS175C-12-L 12d Tilt Low CHIRPModel: SS175C-12-L
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low??HIRPS from 40 kHz to 75 kHz, 32? to 21? beamwidth
- Available in 0? or 12? tilted versions only
- 35 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 50 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Steel transducer housing
- Boat Size: Up to 8 m (25??
- Hull Type: Steel or aluminum
- Exclusive Xducer ID? technology
Rely on Airmar?? new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you??e a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there?? a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000?? with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it?? possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 80 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
This transducer is designed for smaller boats up to 36 feet (11 m).Specifications
|Hull Deadrise||Up to 24?|
|Weight||2.7 kg (6 lb)|