Airmar P79 50/200Khz In-Hull with Garmin 8-PinModel: P79-8G
- Adjusts to hull deadrise angles from 2? to 22?
- No holes to drill
- Depth only
- Recommended for solid fiberglass hulls
- Aheres to aluminum hulls under 3.8 mm (0.16") thick
- Recommended for planing-hull power boats, trailered boats, rigid inflatable boats (RIBS), and racing sailboats
- No hull protrusions
- Boat Size: Up to 8 m (25??
- Exclusive Xducer ID? technology
Airmars P79 in-hull transducer easily adjusts to hull dead rise angles up to 22 . This ensures that the beam is vertically oriented to receive echoes, resulting in accurate depth readings. Unlike traditional ""puck"" type transducers, their P79 consists of a base that is bonded to the hull and filled with liquid. The separate transducer then attaches to the base with a twist lock. The sound waves travel more efficiently though the liquid, giving the best possible performance.
Replaces Garmin 010-10327-20
What's in the Box:
- Flange Base
- Lockign Ring with O-ring